So, I got tagged in one of these life story things by 1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you. (Nope)
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry!
Alright, life story time:
1) I'm a volunteer for the British Red Cross.
2) I'm a massive sucker for accents.
3) I own two borderline abusive turtles (and a much less borderline abusive puppy).
4) I once deliberately stabbed my dad with a steak knife. He survived. (This really isn't so bad in context )
5) I feel like I'm still searching for my home in life. I plan to travel the world, and emigrate wherever I find it.
6) I sleepwalk occasionally.
7) When I was a kid, I once walked to the store and back without trousers, and didn't realise until I got home... somehow?
8) I'm a stupid, incurable romantic and won't apologize for it.
9) I never learned how to whistle.
10) Even though I reject superstitions in all their forms, I touch wood whenever I feel like I've tempted fate.
Life interrogation time:
1) How well do you handle rejection?
I think I'm usually pretty good at just accepting when things aren't going to happen.
2) Do you have a crush?
Yea, there's one guy that I'm pretty crazy about right now.
3) How did you find dA?
I searched for someone I knew, and found an account on here. In a totally not internet stalky way.
4) Cake or cupcakes?
Cake, obviously. Why is this even a question?
5) Do you watch porn?
No. I used to. Became pretty addicted, even. Over time, it became really damaging to me, and so I forced myself to stop. It's stupid, but I'm always proud of the fact that I was able to.
6) Where do you want to live?
I don't know. Maybe I never will. But I keep searching.
7) Underwear type/style of choice?
Boxers. Loud, tight, obnoxious boxers.
8) Winter or Summer?
Winter, always. I once got to drive a sleigh led by huskies through a snowy forest in Canada. It's my favourite life moment to date.
9) Favorite drink?
Banana milkshake every time.
10) What do you look for in a partner?
I don't think I really look for anything, mostly because I haven't worked out what I like yet. I just wait until the feelings hit me, and then take it from there. I like guys with big hearts, though. And I like ambitious people.
Alright, time to spread the plague.
1) Are you dominant or submissive?
2) What's the biggest thing you want to take from life?
3) What sort of art do you look for here?
4) Meat pizza or noodles?
5) What trait do you hate to see the most in people?
6) Are you a rapist and/or pedophile?
7) Do you feel like you're winning at life?
8) Have you ever done anything illegal?
9) What superpower would you pick, if you could only have one?
10) What one thing about yourself do you like/hate the most?
, you're up. Try not to struggle too much with 6).